Saturday, October 06, 2007

Manchester - October 6, 2007

The fishing was tough this morning. My brother and I went out in kayaks before dawn and fished for two to three hours. There was only one short burst where fish broke the surface, maybe five minutes. Other than that, all was quiet.

There were a lot of kayaks on the water today. And, kayak etiquette seems to have gone by the wayside. I was fishing around one of the little islands and three other kayaks converged on me, not more than twenty yards from where I was. I would understand if I was on fish, but I was just prospecting. It was very frustrating, especially because I watched them coming towards me from a half-mile away. It's a big ocean guys!

Hopefully I'll have better luck next time (fishing that is :-)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home