Monday, July 26, 2010

Manchester By The Sea - July 25, 2010

Took the last month off re ocean fishing, due to the extremely hot stretch at the end of June and July. I just had to get out there, so I headed out ~5am ... all I was able to catch was a nice sun rise! Some of my favorite fishing blogs have been claiming good luck and plenty of bait. I didn't see any bait and only saw one fish break the surface. It was a beautiful morning on the kayak, although it would have been significantly better if there was some catching (not fishing) in the mix!

On a more positive catching note, I took the kids to Wiley Pond in New Hampshire last weekend. It's a 13 and under spot. The kids ended up catchy several brook trout, some in the 12+ inch range. They (we) had a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home